STARTKLAR CANCELLATION AND ACCIDENT INSURANCE
- Provides protection against cancellation costs (entry fees) in case of acute illness, accident or pregnancy* if you are not able to take part in a race.
- The insurance is also valid in case of close relatives severe illness, accident or death.*
- Maximum compensation is SEK 2 500 for a single race and SEK 5 000 for the insurance period.
- The reason for the cancellation must have occurred after the insurance was taken out and paid for.
* You must be able to verify the reason for the cancellation with a certificate/document from a doctor.
- Accident insurance is included when you participate in a race and during travel to and from the race and depending of the type of insurance also when you train.
- You can buy the insurance here.
- Claims shall be reported to: Svedea AB, telephone +46 (0) 771-160 199.
- Insurance provider is Svedea AB, Stockholm, Sweden, org.no 556786-1678. The insurances are administered by Försäkringskompetens i Uppsala AB, Sweden, org.no 556584-5624.
Note! This is a brief description in English of the insurance. In the event of a dispute regarding the content and interpretation of the terms and conditions the original Swedish wording shall always prevail.
The insurance Startklar was launched 2000 and is a registered trademark.